Friday 11 November 2011

Day-1. When god saves...



Just see this face. How innocent…isn’t it? I got this photo when I was reading a local newspaper in my office (The samaja-Odiya).I got this photo from the LOST/FOUND section. Someone got this 10days old baby from a place.Their parents might have thrown her in the dust bin and do u know the reason??The only reason that she is a girl .How her parents can do this?? Don’t they have any heart??Just see her face. she is searching her parents who had bought them to this earth but..!!

          Why Indians hate girl babies???I think having a girl baby is the most precious gift of god.She will always take care of yours till the end of your life but the boys doesn’t do so.They leave their parents after getting a wife. It’s not an absurd I am talking..It’s the reality.Through this post I want to request all those couples who are planning to throw their baby and particularly if they have a girl baby that please don’t do this because this will be an insult to god.God has made a man as well as a women and life is not possible without either of them.

Have a nice day



Truly   yours,



JGD

12:32 pm(as per my office clock)

12/11/2011(dd/mm/yyyy)



No comments:

Post a Comment