Saturday 12 November 2011

Day-2.Hilarious Sunday


Wow….at last Sunday arrived. I was just remembering my school days when I was eagerly waiting for Sundays. Sunday I had lot of music, TV shows and at last cricket. I can remember watching Mahabharata with dozens of friends in our home. In morning I used to go my music class and was learning odissi vocal. After a complete 3 hours struggle with my music sir I jump to my bicycle and ride as fast as a human leg can do to reach my home.
Mutton curry...
               In Sundays we had a sumptuous meal and particularly when there was Mansa tarkari (mutton curry).Me and my brother were very excited about mutton .Even if we used to count the number of whistles of the pressure cooker. After 3 successive whistles mutton was ready and finally we were served. After that we start eating without noticing the social drama occurring around us. Who cares??…east or west mutton is the best. Some time I eat so much that even I was unable to drink water. Hahaha…these  all became history. Now things have changed. I can’t see my bro…as he is working in a different area. I miss him a lot. Now I am working in Sunday and also in shift duty. As far as mutton curry is concerned, I am now a pure vegetarian. But the only thing is common between that time and this time is that am still in music. In past, my baba (father) forced me to go to music school to learn music and I repeatedly hesitated that but now I am trying to learn music but no teacher is there and no time is there. Still…I have made youtube as my guru to learn Guitar chords. Let’s see how well I can learn from my hi-tech guru.. I think learning is a never-ending process….

Have a nice day !!

Truly yours,



JGD

10:54 am(as per my office clock)

13/11/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment