Tuesday 15 November 2011

Day 3.The Vishnu way.....


Today I came across a good book-“GOD,INTELLIGENT DESIGN  AND FINE-TUNING “by Bhaktivedanta institute,Kolkata.This book is basically a discussion between Prof.Michael J.Behe(Lehigh university,Bethlehem,Pa.,USA) and Dr.T.D. Singh(International director, Bhaktivedanta institute).If time permits then kindly go through this book and particularly those who are in Microbiology/Biochem/Biotech…can understand it well. They are just trying to carve out a relation between science and spirituality. Do you all think god exists???I know for most of you it may be a hypothetical question. But still this is an unsolved question hovering over millions of heads. Early in the morning when I switch on my TV, I used to see spiritual talks by different gurus. He may be Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Sikh etc.But the one thing common in them is that they all say to focus on supreme. Then who is supreme???If you will ever read the concept of “Brahman” then you will definitely find out a solution for the aforesaid question. The god is within you only. Always try to find god within you. I know.. You must be laughing at my spiritual sense of writing. One day I was saying about the Value of Vishnu Sahasranamam to one of my friends and he laughed. He replied –“Have you gone mad??” I said-“Yes, might be..But it gives me pleasure to be mad for my Vishnu…”
Friends I am not a spiritual guru but as a friend and a devotee of Lord Vishnu,I want to share one thing that please try chanting Vishnu sahasranamam once in a day.It had many positive effects.I am not talking any nonsense.If you have any doubt  then go to google and type –“Effects of Vishnu sahasranamam” and you will get the answer.My life changed…I am purely living an ascetic life.This mantra is simply the thousand name of “Lord Vishnu” and popularly known as “Cure all.. get all..” .Just try it..once you will get him you can’t leave him….If you need any help in the pronunciation of Sanskrit words then please listen the Vishnu sahasranamam in youtube..:)J
With lots of love…….

Have a nice day.

Truly yours

JGD
4:25pm(as per my laptop watch)
15/11/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment