Tuesday 22 November 2011

Day 7.When heart cries...(episode-2)


I was very eager to know the matter. I like to listen the real stories than any fiction ..and if it is a love story then I can sit round the clock…I knew Saumya from my college days. He was a shy and reticent  fellow. Seldom talks...How can he love any one??? But for a moment I forgot that a human heart is beating within him .So my enthusiasm reached its peak to know further.

I said:”What happened then??? ”

Saumya replied:”As the days went on our relationship became stronger. I started missing her after my college hours. Always tried to meet her and talk to her. Now we came close to each other. I got a good friend to share all my stuffs. Starting from college gossips to family matters ,everything was shared. One question was still hovering over my mind that whether its love  or friendship or attraction?”

I said:”Were you not jealous when she was talking with any other guy??”

Saumya replied:”yes..It was December2009,College Annual function. Being a member of the organizer team, I was looking after the cultural programmes. We planned for a dance programme . Fortunately she was also a good dancer. She told  to perform and after a screening test she was selected. But it was a duet dance. So she had to perform with another guy. In rehearsal room, I saw her dancing with that guy. I felt something burning .Yes…it was my heart. For the first time I felt such. The next day, her dance partner was absent and our dance choreographer nominated me to dance. I had never danced before but dancing with Gita was just like a dream for me. For the first time I twisted my legs from various angles and tried various odd steps but my romantic dance became a robotic one. Except me everyone laughed in the hall…I took it as challenge and finally went to my room. I downloaded the song from youtube and started learning the steps. I danced throughout the night. My semi-robotic dancing attempts infuriated my roommates. After a complete 4 hours struggle with YouTube video my bones got tired and demanded some undisturbed rest. Next morning when I went to the rehearsal room, I found her dancing partner was back and my dream of becoming her hero just remained as a dream. … ”

(The conversation to be continued on my next post………)

Gud night



Truly yours


JGD
10:27 PM(AS PER MY LAPTOP TIME)
22/11/11

1 comment: