Saturday 19 November 2011

Day 5.-Love marriages..


Do you all think love marriages are so easy???I don’t think so..Because I think, in India it is a crime. In villages, love marriages remain a hot topic or flash news for 15 days to 1 month. Some people avoid you so much that as if you are suffering from any contagious diseases. Except god and your partner, I think everybody hates you. Once I was in love in my college days and faced lot of problems. But it was much problematic for my partner. I think next to love marriages being a girl in Indian society is another crime. And if a girl is in love means…surely she will get some nice gifts. Gifts means…comments from colleagues, vehement curses form parents and dozens of more things that can’t be made brief as well. Is love marriages is still an unpardonable Sin in India?? Recently in news, I saw that two lovers were hanged in tree in a village in Bihar for loving each other. Is this the way in which homo sapiens reacts???
                As far arrange marriages are concerned then everybody reacts very normally .No body think again about the fact and no more murmurings …Arrange marriages become facts where as love marriages become news. Am I wrong?? When we were in love in our colleges then starting from our lecturers to peons everybody were focused to us. As if we were from proxima centauri …..Once my madam asked me-“Why are you coming college?” After listening to this question I was in a quandary that whether she is denying me to come to college or want to know that what I am learning? Most of the time I skipped classes to meet her. I never gave priority to my honours classes because our lecturers were only reading the scripts nothing else. Once I asked a question to my mam that-“Why thymine in DNA and uracil in RNA?”. She remained silent and glared at me as if I had asked about her past affairs. Lot of things which I will share with you latter on…
                In spite of all the odds we managed to meet each other. After so much of love in our college days when we decided to marry then casteism played a crucial role and finally we decided to do that what every protagonists do in a romantic play. After that suddenly the world around us changed and we became the most wanted criminals for the two families and point of discussions for the hundreds of lips staying in our community. Of course lot of hide and seek games also happened….But one thing is there, If your love is true, your love is real then nobody is there in this earth to separate you. Am not talking any filmy dialogue but it’s the reality I am saying…If god will help you then no one can harm you…..Believe in yourself, your partner and your love. Everything will be yours. Let the whole world talk about you. Who cares??? Thanks god for making my life bit filmy so that I can write a story on that in future…..
With lots of love…

Have a nice day



Truly yours….

JGD

7:56 am(as per my laptop clock)
20/11/2011



1 comment:

  1. Really a nice topic behind a story.Yes, you are right.Society rebukes..It is putative that love marriage is just like a sin...But Love is just like a panacea.It proliferate to every Generation.Its now and then..Yes I want to say one thing whatever u mentioned about that mam ...she also got love marriage...I will tell u later on..

    ReplyDelete