Friday 11 November 2011

Day-1.Opening ceremony


Hello everybody..I know….I may be making you bored by my talk but what else I shall do??I don’t have any work.Tried lot of projects but every one failed.I am not a professional writer but I have a dream of becoming a writer one day.So in case of any mistake while reading kindly correct it.

At last I am going to fulfill me desires means to write...whatever I will like.Because I think I can relax myself in writing here.Today I dont have any readers or followers added to my blog but one day I think someone will follow me.I dont know from where to start and what to write but if u want to know more about me then please see my profile.

I am now in my office and working in some nonsense project because I know everything here is just to show the senior management. Today I came office in A-shift means 6:00am to 2:00pm and after that I will return to my paradise...Yes my home ofcourse..Am totally stressed doing these work here.Actually I wanted to be something else but doing something else.Whatever it may be but you can say struggle for existence.I am working in a village whose name is Bhurkhamunda,Odisha.The name of the village is very difficult to pronounce so kindly don’t try it.You all must have taken some good and hygienic breakfast but u know what I had taken in my breakfast today??? Bada and dust.

No..no.. dust is not a different  recipe here but a natural recipe. Whatever you eat  will have this thing as free. Even a slowly moving bicycle is enough to accumulate some dust in the roads here.What can I do but no option left.I think my stomach has started secreting some dust-lytic enzymes. Otherwise how am I alive???Ok friends..If somebody is reading it from last 5 minutes then thanks very much for being my guest in the “OPENING CEREMONY” of my blog…



Have a nice day



JGD

11:11 am(my office clock says this)

11/11/2011(DD/MM/YYYY)


2 comments:

  1. Every project starts with a dream. I wish to write a book, but I still don't find my way. You started, then continue, don't stop and you will get fruits from your effort.

    ReplyDelete