Friday 25 November 2011

Day 9.When heart cries(Last episode)


While chatting with Saumya, he suddenly became offline at 3:45am. I dialed his number. He didn’t pick his cell. After 15 minutes he was back in Facebook.  

I said: ”Where had you been???”

Saumya replied: “No..I was here but..”

I said: ”But. .What???”

Saumya replied: ”All those things came to my mind again..”

I said: ”Ok. .sorry for that but what happened then???”

Saumya replied: ”College days came to an end. Finally planned to go a place where every computer professionals go to get a job. Yes…THE SILICON VALLEY OF INDIA, BENGALURU. I left my sweetheart at Bhubaneswar. I went for a career to Bengaluru but my heart was still residing at Bhubaneswar. I couldn’t concentrate on my books. Gave dozens of interviews within a week but no positive response. I started becoming a pessimist. Finally I planned to say those three beautiful words in phone to my sweetheart. I dialed her number and talked with her. Tried to say my feelings about her but can’t….”

I said: ”so when you proposed her??”

Saumya replied: “I was in Coimbatore. Got selected in written exam and came for the SSB interview of Indian Navy. It was 6:30 pm. I came back to my hotel. I dialed her number. I told her all that things I wanted to share with her, all those things I wanted to say her .She suddenly disconnected my call. I tried again but switch off. I send her a SMS that I am sorry but no reply. That was a Dooms day for me. I was crying. No one was there with me at that time. No one was there to share my feelings. I reminded those days when she made me laugh whenever I was depressed. I reminded those days when she became worried whenever I fell sick. Why she behaved like this???I tried to chat in Facebook but I found that she removed me from her friend’s list. Tried to contact her but she never talked with me. I was unable to decipher the reason…I have never cheated her, never talked to any other girl...then why she gave me such a pain??? I was unable to look my books and unable to attain interviews. Every time I was thinking about her…Days went on and one year passed. I lost my father’s money at Bengaluru .I never came up to my father’s expectations. I felt my heart was crying. Tried to laugh, tried to smile, tried to forget her but can’t…whenever I closed my eyes to think of a new thing then could see her beautiful face…Her memories were hunting me…”

I said: ”So she never told her feelings???”

Saumya replied:” It was 12th Feb, 2011(Almost after 2 years). I was preparing myself for an interview in a public limited company and interview was at Noida. I had cleared all the stages and it was my final round and with god’s grace I was fully prepared this time to have a job with me…I was in the waiting room of the interview hall and suddenly I felt a vibration in my heart…My mobile was in my shirt pocket and was in vibration mode. I got a message in my mobile and it was Gita’s. She had written to call her. By seeing her number tears rolled down from my eyes and dialed her number. She told me sorry. For her words I waited for more than 2 years. She told me that she too loved me but her family, her community was her barrier. She is Marwari and I am Brahmin. She never fell in love with any other guy. She was crying. Even if unable to pronounce the words clearly. Her voice mourned. She called me to meet her for the last time because her marriage was fixed on 14th Feb,2011. I was shocked.. She discombobulated me with her words. I broke out in tears and left the interview hall. I promised her to meet her for the last time. My hope for getting that job melted down.”

I said: ”Oh no..you went to meet her??”

Saumya repled:”I am not so rich to afford a flight ticket and only 2 days were there in between . So I was unable to keep her last promise.”

I said:”And then ????”

Saumya replied: ”Things became as usual. Still trying for interviews and trying to forget her..”

I said: “Have faith in god. Everything will be ok.”

Saumya replied:” I have lost faith in god. Hindu mythology GITA teaches how to be an impeccable human but my Gita made my life paralyzed.  Now I am behaving normally to everyone but nobody can understand my pain. Because when a human cries everyone knows but when heart cries no one knows….:)J



After these beautiful lines, Saumya became offline and his cell was switched off. I thought of writing about him and started my article “When heart cries” from those last words of Saumya. As a English learner I have interpreted his feelings with my words. Mistakes are there but it will be good if will try to find out my mistakes……

With lots of love



Have a nice day,

Truly yours



JGD


4:44pm(as per my office clock)

25/11/2011






No comments:

Post a Comment