Thursday 17 November 2011

Day 4.Winter night.


Oh no!!...another night shift today…Gone are the days when I loved to sleep at night. But after 3years working at Vedanta I learnt to be a pseudo watchman. In my school days I enjoyed the winter nights Very much. And the exam nights experiences were awesome. I used to give alarm at 4:00am to wake up early and finish my revision. But that type of analog alarm doesn’t have any snooze system so every time I try to adjust my alarm time to 4:15am then to 4:30 am and so on and finally I wake up at 6:00am and revise the lessons.
           I was not alone during my exam nights…2 more giants were with me Biki(my cousin bro) and Bapu(my friend). It may be only a night for you but it was a war for us. Because we had to complete the total book in that night. Sir taught us one quotation-“”united we stand, divided we fall” and we were trying to apply that in our exam nights. Bapu used to come to our house at 9:30pm and then we start our serious topics. Serious topics means….Cricket, WWF, our school and finally senapati sir(our home tutor).Me and my bro.. together can answer any question about cricket. I think Biki had more information than International Cricket Council. Bapu came to laugh only. His main topic of discussion used to be senapati sir. After 3 hours of serious laughs and discussions we all decide to sleep and to start our real study sharp at 4:00am. After that what happened I have narrated above.
          During those days…. Nights were also beautiful. Now I have to awake the whole night doing my work during night-shifts. A few moments before…..I was thinking to write a new post in my blog and suddenly the winter night reminded me those beautiful memories and a drop of tear came out of my eyes and when I finally completed my writing and re-checked my post, a beautiful smile came on my face….

With lots of love..

Good night…


Truly yours,

JGD
11:03pm(as per my office clock)
17/11/2011


No comments:

Post a Comment