Monday 21 November 2011

Day 6.When heart cries...(episode-1)


“I am in a tension, can’t concentrate .I am totally depressed….”my friend saumya messaged me in facebook chat. I said “But why??”In that virtual talk I was able to feel his lugubrious expressions..He was suffering from a disease. Yes.. the disease that almost every vicenarian suffers from. Actually it was a conglomeration of joblessness and loss of girlfriend.

I asked him “What happened exactly. Why are you so depressed???”

Saumya replied:” Gita….  ”

I said:”Is she your Girlfriend?”

Saumya replied:”I don’t know..Please don’t ask much about her. But there are other reasons too.”

I said :”would u please elaborate?”

Saumya replied:”But here??”

I said:"So what.. am free now??"

Saumya said:"ok..."

Saumya said:”It all started in our college when I first met her. She was in her pink dress and looking most gorgeous among all other newcomers. Wanted to talk to her but can’t. We were all waiting for her turn for ragging. I thought..how one can do ragging to her??. She is so innocent. Something touched my heart. yes..it was love at first sight but I was not sure..When her turn came for ragging I told my friends to let her go as she is my relative. I didn’t wanted to see herself doing some nonsense acts before my useless friends…”

I said: “Have you talked her on that day?? What happened then ??”

Saumya replied:”No…tried a lot but can’t talked…But on the next day she called me and said thanks. She talked with me and finally asked my cell number. I was very happy that day and tried to talk again. She vanished.. but her perfume was still lingering there for some minutes. In evening I was trying to focus in my book but can’t. I could able to see her in my book also. I totally lost my concentration. I had lot of project works pending but my heart as well mind gave priority to her face than my MCA books. Thought to dial her number and to talk to her. Dialed 9 and then pressed clear key. Again dialed 99 and again pressed clear key. Can’t dialed her number. I was in a quandary. Finally waited for the next morning to have something positive. Closed my books as well as eyes and started dreaming…..”



(The conversation to be continued on my next post………)


GUd night…

Truly yours

JGD
10:47 pm(as per my laptop clock).
21/11/2011

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully written by a genius.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. @saumya..hey am not genius just learning english...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If u say u r learning English then i would say that i don't know what is english..

    ReplyDelete