Thursday 24 November 2011

Day 8.When heart cries...(episode-3)


By listening the words of saumya, I just imagined how he would have been looking while dancing. However, you can say love made him dance. If you are in love then nothing is impossible for you. You can be a superhero overnight. You can do those works which your body won’t allow.
After listening the rehearsal matter, I was curious to know about the annual day function.

I said:”So what happened in the annual function ??”

Saumya replied:”Finally annual function arrived. All my friends were in a happy mood. I was neither happy nor sad. I was waiting to see my sweetheart on stage and at the same time I didn’t wanted to see her with that idiot. Finally she came to the stage wearing her dance costume and accompanied by heavy applaud. I wanted to see her only but that guy came in between. I tried to watch the show but my heart didn’t allowed me. I was very depressed and burning with jealousy. After coming back to my room,I asked myself that is this love???but still I was not sure. Next day I didn’t talked to Gita and she knew that I am upset regarding the dance programme. She tried to express her stage experiences but I was not paying any attention. Then she told me sorry for dancing with that guy and and a breeze of relief blew in my heart. She was very caring and always tries to make me laugh whenever I am depressed. Now we are the best friends for each other. Still I had a doubt that is this love or just a pheromonal attraction??? Tried to ask to my friends but can’t because I knew by asking the question her name will be flashed in our college. ”

I said:”So when u proposed her???”

Saumya replied:”By that time I was not sure about my love. I was still thinking that whether it is a friendship, love or only an attraction??? ”

I said:”So did she love you??”

Saumya replied:”we were just like friends but the way she was talking with me and worried about me, I thought that she loved me. I never saw such a girl before. Her glossy hair, glowing skin, gleaming white teeth and her high ambitions made her a perfect girl among all other girls in our college. All tried to talk to her but she always talked with me. In case of my health problems, she was always worried about me. My friends said that she loved me and I also felt that latter..”

I said:”What happened then??”

Saumya replied:”After 3 months my college was over and our juniors arranged a farewell party. She was wearing an orange saree and was looking most beautiful woman of the planet. I was moving in the college premises and my mind was filled with reminiscences. I visualized the moments I spent with her in those areas. In the farewell party, I wanted to take a photo with her but she was very busy . I thought that I can’t take any photo with her that day but my mentor cum critic Miss Baridhi Tanaya forced me to take photograph with her. Finally she called her and I took a photograph with her. That was my last photograph with her and my last day in our college. I tried to express my love to Gita and to know her response but can’t. She was very sad also .But I didn’t knew the accurate reason.  Finally the farewell party came to an end and I left my college campus. While leaving I missed her a lot.I missed all the moments I spent with her,I missed her smile ,I missed her beautiful words. While visualizing all those things a drop of tears rolled down from my eyes and finally I left the campus. On that day..I became sure that I love her…...”

(To be continued……….)

Good night.


Truly yours

JGD
9:51 pm(as per my laptop clock)
24/11/11

No comments:

Post a Comment